Working, economic and study will make each and everyone of us fall into a situation which no one will like is….STRESS.
Stress is a kind of disease that can makes us not happy, bad mood or even kill us sometimes. This disease is a very big barrier to stop us from success or finishing our tasks. Not just like that, this is one of the most common disease that anyone can face. It even more common than cancers or diabetes. No one can escape from it, even billionaires.
So, in this topic, i would like to share my own experiences in controlling the stress once we face it. It is my own experience and I am sure that it might not fit to all of people, but at least it is work somehow. These are the tips:
- Avoid the stress: How to avoid the stress? This is a very hard question to answer then. We actually cannot avoid the stress 100%, but we somehow can avoid it by setting ourselves a position which is happy and do not put pressure on ourselves. At your workplace, should have some plants, it could be flowers, or normal plants. This is very important. Plants can help us to have fresh air, fresh feeling and even help us when we have stress. When we are in bad mood, watering our plants or flowers is a very best way to keep ourselves from thinking a little while and once we have good feeling we can head back to work again.
- Chitchat With Our Colleagues: No one can live alone and no one can working alone as well. Making good relationship and partnership with our colleagues is very important. They can helps us to release the stress or share the ideas about our works or our day-to-day life. When we feel unhappy or in bad mood, just find someone to share and get their ideas, but make sure that what are we doing will not effect to their work as well. You can always invite them to a cafe, have some coffee and cookies, chitchat and observe the idea from them. You might not realized that your problem was solved perfectly.
- Walk Out: Walking out the office or your workplace once you have stress is very impact-full method. We stress with work, then just spend 10 minutes to walk away from it, once your have good feeling then head back to work again. This will help us from being stressed and the result of our works will much better. Do not force yourself to do it if you are getting stress from it.
- Listen to Musics: I listen to musics during my working hours. This can help me from stress as well as avoid the interfere from others in the office. Sometime, you might feel very annoying at the office because of this, because of that, but once you put your headset on, what can hear is the musics and your ideas. This might work well at the office with full of noises and annoying.
- Exercises: Doing exercises is another method to release the stress as well. Spend 30 minutes a day to do some exercises, no matter what exercises it is, but it will work just fine. Do not try to push yourself too much to do any exercises over what yourself can handle. Better if you can find someone to do with you.
These tips are working well with me. I don’t know it will work well with you guys or not, but at least it is really effective and work well.