Productivity is the most important thing in our everyday job. Our firm would not success if employees don’t have enough productivity.
To maximize a productivity of an employee is not easy since it is require attention from both line managers and human resource manager as well. It’s also including motivation and commitment. Productivity also depends time as well.
Based on my real experiences, there are two most productivity time in a day.
From 9:00AM to 11:30AM: During the period of time, employees will spend a lot of time with their to-do-list and they will deliver the most respectful result. Normally, many tasks will be put in morning time during this period.
From 3:00PM to 5:00PM: After lunch break, employees will spend most of their time with remain task of their list and try to complete it before 5:00PM. Good quality result would be deliver during this period of time too.
The success of a company or organization is depends on the quality of employees. Leading people is very difficult but there is nothing more difficult than hiring or working with these 4 types of employees:
1. Employee who’s never put company’s direction in mind
This type of employees would never put any direction or any task that company or their leader gave them and yet they take those as negative point. They could destroy the company or organization’s image as well as destroy the team. They would not do anything, or even they did, the result would just “thousand-reason” result (a bad result with thousands of reasons).
This type of employee, company or organization should double check their behavior, their everyday task or works, push them and work with them even closer.
2. Employee who’s negatively mindset on commenting
Comments are not always bad nor not always good. It is based on those employee’s behavior and actions. But the most important of all, employee who’s negative about their manager’s comments would never follow the team or company direction and would not put their heart at what they are doing. Those type of employees would potentially destroy team’s performance as well.
3. Employee who’s never follow the company or team’s direction
Direction is very important. It is a path, a road to success for each and every team or company. Direction will not be constant. It will change from one to another team based on opportunities and realistic situation. As an employee, follow the direction and create specific action plan to support that direction and objectives. If an employee not willing to follow the direction or discipline, company should re-evaluate their behavior and their thinks, they could become demotivate or have 2nd thought of their career.
4. Employee who’s lack of responsibilities and accountabilities
Working as a team, responsibilities and accountabilities is very important for together successes. The employee who’s lack of responsibilities and accountabilities would never takes any task seriously and implement it effectively. Double check their performance and re-evaluate their behavior is the must do that every manager or leader should take action for this type of employee.
On December 10, 2014, a MSD Merck’s new generation of HPV vaccine, Gardasil 9, wins FDA approvals to prevent a certain cancer cased by 5 additional type of HPV.
Gardasil 9 has the potential to prevent approximately 90% of cervical, vulvar, vaginal and anal cancers. Gardasil 9 is a vaccine approved for use in females ages 9 through 26 and males ages 9 through 15.
This approved for the prevention of cervical, vulvar, vaginal and anal cancers caused by HPV types 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58, and for the prevention of genital warts caused by HPV 6 and 11.
Gardasil 9 is administered as three separate shorts with initial dose followed by additional shots given two and sex months later, exactly the same to current administration schedule of Gardasil 4.
For more details and more information, please CLICK HERE.
If you are Asian or used to live in Asia countries, you might once experienced of eating “street food”.
The term of “street food” look strange in some cases, but it is very simple in most of Asian countries and Asian people. Street food is affordable for most Asian people who normally poor. Street food is not always bad, nor not always good. It has its pros and cons, among of those healthy concerns is the most discussed topic.
Street food equal the meaning of “affordable” and to make it even more affordable or increase its affordability, the cooks has to compromise the quality of the food’s ingredients.
Most people are really enjoy it because of some reasons:
1. Street food is cheaper: The term of “affordability” is the top of list for any decision making of huge percent tag of people. They want to survive, to live but spend less. They need to save money as much as possible to support and secure their family economic.
2. Street food fast, a lot of choices and close to workplace: Normally, street food always offer more choices, easy, quick and most important is close to their workplace. They just need walk out of their workplace and they can enjoy their meals with not-so-expensive bills.
3. Don’t want to spend time in cooking or do not know how to cook: Some people, sometimes including me, don’t actually like cooking. Cooking is process and it is remain skills, patients, talents and experiences. People who’s busy, they don’t actually spend any times in cooking, so they decides to choose what is easy, and fast so that they do something more than just cooking.
4. Living alone: Nearly 90% of single people are not actually cooking or eating at their home. They just don’t want to cook or sometime, eating alone is boring thus they need to go out and eat out to enjoy their life.
5. “Street food” is a kind of snack: Especially, teenagers, they’re really enjoy of eating “street food” with their friends and they considered it as snack. You can see how they enjoy it if you travel along some road around Royal Palace, Riverside, Koh Pich or some parks at around 3:30PM to 4:00PM.
These above reasons that can boost the “street food” business grow faster than what we imagine (I don’t know exactly how the growth rate is look like).
However, “street food” also the main reasons or cause of some infectious diseases such as hepatitis A, B and C, Typhoid, Diarrhea, salmonella, warms etc. But most of people are not actually concerns about those kind of diseases while they just need something quick, easy and cheap.
The choice is yours but no matter what you will choose, just make sure that it balance between easy, cheap and healthy life.